Mares Flexa 5.4.3 Mens
The Mares Flexa 5.4.3 wetsuit is ideal for the cooler tropical waters in the low 20’s . The soft stretchy neoprene makes it easy to get on and will take the chill off on those long tropical dives.
The new Flexa family models are fortified by the positive characteristics that already made the previous line stand out plus prestigious refinements that will provide the best possible performance in any situation! The 5.4.3 model is designed specifically for temperate waters.
- THE ULTIMATE EXPRESSION OF TRILASTIC MATERIAL DESIGN
- VARIED THICKNESSES STRATEGICALLY PLACED IN DIFFERENT AREAS OF THE BODY
- SOFT ERGONOMIC CUSTOM CLOSURE
- BACK AND SHOULDERS COMFORT SYSTEM: AN ADDITIONAL LAYER OF NEOPRENE STITCHED IN THE BACK FOR ADDED COMFORT AND PROTECTION
- FRONT ZIP WITH SMOOTH NEOPRENE FLAP FOR GREATER COMFORT AND ISOLATION
- INTEGRATED BUCKLE ON THE LEG FOR HOOD ATTACHMENT OR ATTACHMENT OF THE DEDICATED SMART POCKET (SOLD SEPARATELY)
- INSTRUMENT GRIPS ON BOTH WRISTS
Back Protection System
Ergonomically shaped neoprene cushion between back and tank support for improved wearing comfort and extra warmth in a zone which is usually cold sensitive.
Extremely soft internal layer in the chest area to keep the upper part of the body warm. Thermo Plush is durable and dries fast.
Integrated retaining ring to hold diver’s hood.