Ion Shelter Neoprene Jacket Black
The Ion Shelter Jacket is a neoprene layer with integrated hood that can be worn when rigging on the beach, as well as on the water. Adding additional warmth is always well received by our customers and the harness hook slot allows use for a range of sports including Windsurf, Kitesurf and Stand UP Paddleboarding.
- Flat Lock (FL): used for wetsuits with maximum neoprene thickness of 2-3mm and for rash guards and accessories that don’t require watertight seams. Maintains strength.
- Ergonomic shaped hood with elasticated Draw_Cord adjuster
- Diagonaly slanted front zip for a centred harness hole position
- Two comfy hand pockets for warmth and included Key_Loop for storage.
- Elasticated drawstring on hem
- Velcro closures for wrist adjustments.