Dagger Rewind Creek kayak
We can't wait to get this one out on the water! Dagger's take on one of the most popular classes of boat at the moment. This hull looks incredible.
Dagger has a reputation of creating boats that not only define an era but stand the test of time; the all-new Rewind is an instant classic and an award-winner. The ultimate downriver play boat for paddlers of all abilities, the Rewind over-delivers on what boaters want and need from a modern whitewater kayak – piercing river running capabilities complemented by an exciting play-ability that allows you to add new tricks to your arsenal.
- The ultimate downriver play boat
- Great for whitewater paddlers of all abilities
- Designed for Class I-V rivers
- Ample bow volume and rocker for rapid resurfacing and maintaining speed after drops
- Low volume stern for play
- Roto-molded seat with Contour Ergo outfitting for ultimate connection to boat
- Ratcheting leg-lifter & backband adjustments for added comfort and control
- Step out wall for added safety
- Adjustable, comfortable thigh-braces & bulkhead footbrace with foam padding
- Security grab handles
The medium should be available in early 2020 the small and large to follow in summer 2020
NOTE: Specs shown below are pre-production dimensions and may be updated at a later date.
|LENGTH: 254 CM||WIDTH: 62 CM|
|BOAT WEIGHT: 43 LBS. / 19.5 KG||VOLUME: 204 L|
|PADDLER WEIGHT: 45 - 73 KG|
|LENGTH: 8' 9" / 266.7 CM||WIDTH: 25.5" / 64.8 CM|
|BOAT WEIGHT: 43 LBS. / 19.5 KG||VOLUME: 67 GAL / 254 L|
|PADDLER WEIGHT: 140 - 220 LBS. / 63.5 - 99.8 KG|
|LENGTH: 285 CM||WIDTH: 69 CM|
|BOAT WEIGHT: 43 LBS. / 19.5 KG||VOLUME: 284 L|
|PADDLER WEIGHT: 82 - 118 KG|