Robin Hood Watersports is looking to recruit a full time Dive staff team member to manage the day to day operations of our dive school. It goes without saying that you should have a passion for diving but don’t worry if your surname isn’t Cousteau. The main drive of our dive department is about connecting with people to build long term relationships. As such, attitude, communication and personability is key. Our independent and family owned structure means you’ll be working as part of a small and flexible team.
The role is based at our Heckmondwike store and dive training centre where we have our onsite pool and lecture rooms. The role has the potential to develop a teaching role alongside sales and some of the day to day tasks are likely to include:
- Providing accurate and honest advice to customers in store, via phone and on email.
- Scheduling dive courses, liaising with Instructors and Divemasters
- Scheduling Dive trips both in the UK and abroad
- Running monthly training weekends during the dive season
- School equipment and pool maintenance
- Arranging shop stock, including pricing and point of sale information.
- Packing items to ship from our despatch department.
Full training will be provided and it is important to stress the nature of our small team makes this a dynamic environment and one in which it is possible to further develop areas you find of particular interest. We’re open to a range of existing skillsets but the following factor strongly given the nature of our business:
- A passion for Diving.
- PADI Instructor or Divemaster
- Equipment knowledge, although training is continual in this area.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, namely Word, Excel and Outlook.
Your salary and benefits are negotiable based on experience.
If this sounds like the job for you then please send your CV to [email protected] or call 01924 444888 for more details