Cressi MC9 SC/Compact Pro
Cressi MC9 SC/Compact Pro is an ideal choice for the travelling UK diver as it will stand up to the cold UK waters but is small and compact ideal for travelling.
In order to achieve extremely high performance in low temperature environments, the second stage in particular was designed with the special Thermoconductive Thermoplastic Neopolymer
that has the capacity to transfer heat like a metal while preserving the design flexibility, chemical resistance, and physical and mechanical properties of a conventional thermoplastic.
That is, it makes it possible to drastically reduce the weight while delivering heat conductivity on a par with metal cases.
Thanks to this material and a specially conceived purge valve, it can pass all the tests for use in cold water with flying colors.
THE MC9-SEAL CHAMBER 1ST STAGE is environmentally sealed, protecting it against icing in cold water and against contamination from particulate matter in silty conditions.
TECHNICAL FEATURES 1ST STAGE
- Balanced diaphragm (seal chamber for MC9SC)
- 2 outlets HP 7/16 UNF
- 4 outlets MP 3/8 UNF
- Service pressure: 300 bar (4350 psi) DIN version,
232 bar (3365 psi) Yoke version
- Calibration pressure: 10 Bar
- Brass body Electroless Nickel plated
- High capacity conical filter electroless nickel plated
- Aisi 316 removable nozzle
- Anti-pressure drop pneumatic spring
- Setting spring: stainless steel with micropeening treatment
- Replaceable cylinder with anti-friction
and anti-corrosion properties
- Elastomer protector
- Flow rate: 4500 l/min
- Yoke version weight: 650 gr
- Din version weight: 510 gr
TECHNICAL FEATURES 2ND STAGE
- Downstream system
- Adjustable venturi effect
- Patented antifriction lever
- Big purge button
- Anti-scratch surface
- Bayonet-type cap holder
with security lock
- Stainless steel cover
- Removable exhaust tee without tools
- Weight without hose: 140 gr
- Average Cracking effort 7.5 mbar
- Average breathing effort 1.2 J/l
JACKETED HOSE extremely light and flexible weight: 153 gr