The Cressi Console is available in 3 different configurations:
- Pressure Gauge and Compass
- Pressure Gauge and Depth Gauge
- Pressure Gauge, Depth Gauge and Compass
Compass + Pressure Gauge. Compact and built to last, this console combines a Mini SPG and a compass. The textured boot is easy to handle, even while wearing gloves, and can be rigged with a clip or bungee and secured to the diver’s BC for a streamlined profi le in the water.
The mini Submersible Pressure Gauge has a color-coded scale that the divers can read at a glance.
- The instruments face is divided into three different colored zones: the area from 600 PSI (50 BAR) and below is highlighted-in-red with a slide-bar and red stripes.
- If the gauge is used on deeper dives, the red scale extends and fades to 1,300 PSI (100 BAR), this provides for added reserve air indication required at greater depths.
- From 600 PSI (50 BAR) to approximately 3,000 PSI (200 BAR) is green and from 3,000 PSI (200 BAR) to end of the scale is blue.
- The front glass lens is made to act as a pressure relief valve. In the event of a sudden increase in pressure inside the instrument, the glass rises slightly, allowing the excess pressure to escape.
The COMPASS bezel has Compass Headings in 30°. Numbered increments and indicator marks for every 10°. The bezel has twin heading indicators for alignment of compass course and a lubber line across the compass face. Compass case is manufactured from a scratch resistant polycarbonate for strength and durability.
The instruments are housed in a small, modern shaped console boot, made from polycarbonate and Desmopan, (a thermoplastic polyurethane) two materials that guarantee protection from shocks, scratches and which, at the same time, is very lightweight.
The pressure gauge housing is durable chrome plated brass.
The gauge boot has an attachment point for a clip or lanyard. The pressure gauge is equipped with a 7/16" threaded high-pressure hose.
The Console PD2 is a small size console, which houses the Pressure Gauge and the small analogue Depth Gauge. It is a high quality instrument with metal case and membrane operation, equipped with a large parabolic scale. The Submersible Pressure Gauge has a color-coded scale that the divers can read at a glance. Reads pressures until to 350 BAR / 5000 PSI. On the luminescent dial of the Depth Gauge, the first 12 meters, corresponding to the zone of the decompression stages, are very distanced and perfectly legible. The bottom scale is 70 meters (or 230 feet in the imperial version) and the dial is divided chromatically into three zones: green up to 20 meters (60 ft), blue from 20 to 40 meters (from 60 ft to 120 ft), red at 40 meters (120 ft) to full scale. The instrument is equipped with a deep depth hand, which remains locked at the maximum depth reached by immersion. Pressure Gauge and Depth Gauge have a certain angulation between them, making it easy and quick to read both instruments in any environmental condition. At the end of the console, slightly moved on both sides, there are two slots to fasten the instrument to the jacket, so that they do not dangle, risking entanglement and damaging the environment. The textured boot is easy to handle, even while wearing gloves, and can be rigged with a clip or bungee and secured to the diver’s BC for a streamlined profile in the water. Weight of the product (hose included): 400 g (0.88 lb). The length of the hose is 76 cm (30 in).
COMPASS + PRESSURE GAUGE + DEPTH GAUGE
Console with three instruments: compass, depth gauge and pressure gauge.
Console of minimum size that houses a mini manometer, an analog depth gauge and a slightly inclined compass to optimize the reading.
- Highly abrasion-resistant reinforced thermoplastic rubber case allows easy replacement of cleaning or maintenance tools.
- Two small inserts for attaching the console to the sling at the upper ends.
- Metal-core depth gauge with membrane operation.
- Very precise wide segmentation, especially for heights from 0 m to 12 m.
- Chromatically luminescent dial divided into three zones: green (up to -20 m), blue (-20 m to -40 m) and red (-40 m to -70 m).
- Maximum depth needle in red
- Measurements: Ø 50 mm x height 24,5 mm
- Manometer with very visible digits of large size.
- Graduated sphere from 0 to 350 bar in 10 bar segments.
- Particularly wide and precise segmentation from 0 to 80 bar
- Measurements: Ø 50 mm x height 17 mm
- Robust and precise compass for underwater navigation that ensures accuracy and durability for a long time.
- High brightness dial for easy reading even in low ambient light conditions.
Full weight Miniconsola: 420 g (including HP hose).