Aqualung Axiom BCD Inc Aqualung Core Stage 4
Aqualung Axiom BCD with Core Supreme Stage 4
- Aqualung Axiom BCD
- Aqualung Core Supreme
- Aqualung Core Octopus
- Aqualung SPG
- Aqualung Regulator Bag
(Knife not included)
The Axiom is a durable, full-featured BC that boasts amazing comfort and fit. This ADV style, wrap-around jacket has a super streamlined air cell and gets its noticeable comfort and support from Aqua Lung’s proprietary Wrapture™ harness system (pat. pend.). The Wrapture allows you to stand up straight in total comfort while the cylinder remains perfectly vertical and pulled in close. This comfort, along with the innovative GripLock™ tank band and the SureLock integrated weight system will make the Axiom the new standard for recreational divers. The Axiom comes in seven sizes and one color combination: black/charcoal.
• Wrapture Harness System (pat. pend.) – Using patented swivel shoulder buckles and a proprietary, ultra-thin back plate, the Wrapture provides unsurpassed comfort and stability. Wrapture prevents the BC from “riding-up” on the surface. Out of the water, the Wrapture keeps the cylinder close to your center of gravity and transfers the weight to your hips. The result is the ability to stand up straight with a cylinder that is perfectly vertical.
• SureLock II Mechanical Weight Release System (patented) – provides a safe, single-pull release. Inserting weight is as simple as insert and “click”. With SureLock, your weights are secure in the BC. Once engaged, the only way to release the weight is to pull on the handle.
• The GripLock Tank Band is a strong, secure way to attach the cylinder to the BC. Gone are the days of complicated web weaving through multi-slot buckles. Predetermined détente settings make set-up simple. No adjustments are necessary when switching cylinders of the same diameter. Best of all, you don’t have to worry about pinching your fingers with GripLock’s innovative finger saver feature (pat. pend.).
• Uses a super streamlined air cell design making it one of the most streamlined jacket style BCs in the world.
• The low profile flat valves reduce drag when moving through the water.
• A bladder retraction system is used to pull in the sides of the bladder during deflation. This keeps unit streamlined and reduces drag.
• The chest strap can be adjusted for personal comfort
• Fixed pockets on the tank band increase weight capacity and help provide proper trim in the water.
• A scooped octo-pocket on the top, front of the right lobe makes it easy to stow and deploy an octopus. The octopus remains visible and accessible throughout the dive.
• Some divers may find it useful to run their instruments behind the left pocket and out the scooped opening on the top, front of the lobe.
• Large, easy-to-access, utility pockets found on either side of the Axiom are secured with zippers
• Knife attachment points are found on the left lobe which will accommodate many of the Aqua Lung knives. This location provides easy access to the knife.
• Features 5 stainless steel D-rings and 1 plastic D-ring for all of your accessories.
• Right shoulder pull dump is easy to locate and use.
AQUALUNG CORE SUPREME
The new Core Supreme by Aqua Lung is a regulator that offers divers a mix of high-end technology at a pocket-friendly price.
Featuring a balanced first and second stage for optimal performance underwater and Aqua Lung's patented Auto Closure Device on the first stage to avoid water ingress, the Core Supreme is a cold water regulator that stands out from the rest.
THE FIRST STAGE
• Type : Balanced Diaphragm
• Mechanism : T Shape
• Material : Forged brass and multi-coating chrome
• Removable crown : Yes – Stainless Steel
• Flow rate at 200 b : 1450 l/min
• Connection : DIN 300 B or Yoke 232 B
• Protector : Polyurethane
• Weight in DIN : 510 g
• Weight in Yoke : 700 g
• Optimized MP & HP ports layout : Yes
• HP ports: 2
• MP ports : 4THE SECOND STAGE
• Type: Balanced demand valve
• Mechanism : Down stream poppet
• Material : Silicone for mouthpiece, diaphragm and exhaust valve – ABSPC for box bottom – Polyurethane for purge cover
• Cold water : Yes for Supreme version only
• Venturi adjustment : Yes
• Cracking effort : 3,3 to 4,3 mbar
• Weight : Core Supreme 178 g
• Hose length : 730 mm