Aqua Lung AquaFlex 5mm Mens
The 5mm Aqua Lung AquaFlex suits are ideal for cooler tropical destinations in the 19-23 degree range and will help to keep the chill off on a long dive while also protecting you from stingers etc.
Not too hot, not too cold, the 5mm AquaFlex wetsuit provides comfort in a wide range of ocean temperatures. The name AquaFlex has become synonymous the world over for stretch, comfort, and warmth. The 5mm AquaFlex men's wetsuit represents the highest quality on the market. All AquaFlex suits are made of four-way stretch neoprene, liquid rubber-sealed seams for warmth and durability and a host of other special features that make them ideal for scuba.
Feel & Fit
- Four-Way Stretch Made of four-way stretch neoprene throughout, which has 3x the stretch of standard neoprene. The result is improved range of motion, easy on/off, and a better fit for every body shape
- No Restrictive Edge Tape Because traditional edge tape at the ankles and wrists kills the stretch on most wetsuits, we’ve removed it. But instead of leaving the edge raw, we’ve fused it with our unique X-Tend cuff finish that preserves the stretch and has a polished look that is also extremely durable
- Sculpted Silhouette Sleeves and legs are cut to mirror a gentle, natural flexion in the elbows and knees. This reduces bunching material at the joints, helping you move more effortlessly and comfortably
- Powertex Kneepads How can we provide durable abrasion resistance without sacrificing stretch? AquaLung’s Powertex kneepad material is tough, yet highly flexible
- Dive Computer-Friendly The left sleeve is outfitted with a silicone traction pad to keep your dive computer from rotating once the neoprene compresses under water
- Non-Snag Material The tight weave of the outer nylon material is resistant to abrasions and Velcro snags. Looking good may not be on your dive checklist, but it doesn’t hurt
- Easy on Skin The inner material is ultra-soft, making it easier to put on and take off the suit
Warmth & Protection
- Liquid Rubber Seams Seams are sealed with liquid rubber to keep warmth in and water out. It also protects them from unravelling
- Specialized Seals “Skin-In” neck seal seals out water without compromising on stretch or comfort
- Core Concentration Specialized, looped material inside the chest and back keep warmth at your core, where you need it most
- Non-Petroleum-Based With an eye toward better environmental health, this neoprene is made of non-petroleum-based material