Aqua Lung Pro HD
The Pro HD is a solid, dependable Jacket style BCD that we have used in the school for years. Its simple design doesn't have some of the higher end features like the Aqaulung Axiom etc. but its simplicity and durability will appeal to a lot of divers with a great price to match
(Knife, Regulator set and cylinder not included)
The Pro HD is a wrap-around jacket with weight integration that is sure to appeal to a wide range of divers. It provides excellent value because it is so feature-rich for the price. Due to its advanced ResisteK™ material, it will hold up to the rigors of salt and chlorine and retain its good looks. Wherever you want to take it, it’s ready to go.
The Pro HD comes in 6 sizes and one colour combination: black / charcoal / blue.
• SureLock™ II Mechanical Weight Release System (patented) – provides a safe, single-pull release. Inserting weight is as simple as insert and “click”. With SureLock, your weights are secure in the BCD. Once engaged, the only way to release the weight is to pull on the handle
• A proprietary backpack has a built in carrying handle and a traction pad to reduce tank slippage
• Technologically advanced ResisteK™ material resists fading and abrasion
• The large, easy-to-access, utility pockets found on either side of the Pro HD have two-way zippers with zipper pulls. There is an attachment loop inside the left pocket
• The waistband is adjustable in the back to accommodate a wide range of waist sizes
• The low-profile flat valves reduce drag when moving through the water
• Fixed pockets on the tank band increase weight capacity and help provide proper trim in the water
• A scooped octo-pocket on the top, front of the right lobe makes it easy to stow and deploy an octopus. The octopus remains visible and accessible throughout the dive
• Some divers may find it useful to run their instruments behind the left pocket and out the scooped opening on the top, front of the lobe
• A positioning strap allows you to set the Pro HD at your preferred height each time
• Knife attachment points are found on the left lobe which will accommodate many of the Aqua Lung knives. This location provides easy access to the knife
• Features 5 stainless steel D-rings for all of your accessories
• Large pull bobs are easy to locate and grip with thick gloves
• Right shoulder pull dump is easy to locate and use
• Lower rear dump is useful for horizontal or head down orientation
• The chest strap can be adjusted for personal comfort
• Optional accessories include the Airsource, Squeeze-lock knife, reflector kit and retractor kit.