Apeks MTX-RC Stage 3 Set
Apeks MTX-RC Stage 3 Set including 1st stage, 2nd stage, MTX-RC Octopus and Tactical Regulator Bag
The all new MTX-RC offers Military Grade engineering combined with Apeks legendary breathing performance that produces a regulator with the performance to allow you to explore even the most extreme conditions.
The MTX-RC features the same freeze resistant technology as the rest of the MTX-R range with the flexibility to adjust the breathing performance, allowing for a more comfortable breathe in less extreme conditions.
The innovative first stage design protects the regulator from freezing while offering multiple hose routing options to suit most diving setups. The second stage offers a full set of user adjustable controls allowing the diver to fine tune the breathing performance based on the divers needs and conditions.
The stage 3 set includes a tactical style bag to keep your regulators safe in-between dives or doubles up as your laptop bag for work
- Tested for Octopus use - EN250A to 60 metres cold water.
- Satin finished brass body features heat exchanging ribs for extreme thermal efficiency.
- Over moulded end cap and environmental diaphragm help prevent ice build-up that can cause first stage free flow in extreme conditions.
- Over-balanced diaphragm design allows the intermediate pressure in the hose to increase at a faster rate than ambient pressure. This results in superior performance at depth where the air is denser
- 4 medium pressure ports mounted on a rotating turret with a 5th protruding from the top give superior hose routing options
- 2 angled HP ports give optimum hose routing and allow easy installation of transmitters.
- Easy grip DIN hand-wheel or over-moulded yoke hand-wheel allows easy one hand release.
- Available in DIN, Yoke or M26 (Nitrox)
- Nitrox/Oxygen compatible – Up to 40% O2 outside the EU (European Union), within the EU anything above 21% O2 must use an M26 Connection.
- Protective bumpers protect the second stage from impacts and scratches in the most challenging conditions.
- Large, simple to use venturi lever.
- Oversized, easy to use breathing effort adjuster makes adjustment easy even in cold water with thick gloves.
- Large purge button.
- Reversible second stage allows either left or right hose configuration.
- Large heat exchanger reduces the cold caused by gas expansion by drawing in the warmth of the ambient water for a more comfortable breathe.
- Diver Changeable Exhaust system allows the diver to change from a small exhaust tee to a large exhaust tee. Both sizes included
- Comfo-bite mouthpiece
- Flexible nylon braided hose, offers better cold water performance and the flexibility helps reduce jaw fatigue.
- Double swivel hose for greater freedom of movement and comfort.
- Designed and manufactured in the UK.
No single-use plastic in the packaging