APEKS MTX-R SIDEMOUNT KIT
The Apeks MTX-R Sidemount Kit supplies you with the high performance we have all come to expect from Apeks over the years, with everything you need to get your sidemount diving up and running all in one kit
The MTX-R sidemount set is a super tough, rugged, high performance, go anywhere sidemount regulator configuration designed to meet the rigours of cold water and extreme sidemount diving. The MTX-R is highly reliable and also very easy to service out in the field which make it an ideal choice for the expedition and exploration diver.
- Over balanced for superior performance.
- Compact environmentally sealed diaphragm system completely eliminating the maintenance issues associated with silicone, oil or grease filling.
- Recommended for frequent use in cold or contaminated water.
- Environmental over-moulded endcap & diaphragm that helps prevent ice build-up that can cause first stage free flow in extreme circumstances. Also protects the first stage from impact damage.
- Double swivel hose for greater freedom of movement and comfort.
- 5 x 3/8” UNF medium pressure ports & 2 x 7/16” UNF high pressure ports.
- The 5th 3/8” UNF medium pressure port includes a protective bumper when not in use.
- Forged first stage body with heat exchanging ribs for maximum thermal performance.
- Angled HP ports for optimal hose routing and fitting transmitters.
- Forged rotating turret with medium pressure ports in a parallel direction for improved hose orientation.
- Tested for Octopus use - EN250A to 60 meters cold water.
- Nitrox/Oxygen compatible
- Simple to use with no dive controls, pre-settable cracking effort or venturi control by an Apeks approved qualified technician.
- High performance pneumatically balanced lever operated poppet valve.
- Large diver friendly self-flushing controllable purge button.
- Front cover with over-moulded elastomer bumpers incorporates a formed chrome plated brass plate improving durability of the demand valve.
- Large protective elastomer bumpers on the side and on the top to protect the demand valve from impacts and scratches in the most vulnerable places.
- Reversible second stage for either a left or right-hand gas supply.
- Hard wearing, satin chrome.
- All gas contact moulded parts are produced using an active protection additive that kills MRSA, protects against E-Coli, bacteria and fungi, and is also very effective against viruses, mold, yeast and algae.
- Large heat exchanger fitted to help reduce second stage freezing.
- Nitrox/Oxygen compatible
- 2 ea. DPT DIN 1st stages with 5 port swivel turrets.
- 2 ea. MTX-R second stages.
- 210cm double swivel hose.
- 61cm double swivel hose
- 2 ea. 25cm length MP inflation hoses (one for buoyancy system, one for drysuit)
- 2 ea. TEK pressure gauges with 18cm hoses
- 1 ea. 90° elbow fitting
- 1 ea. bungee necklace
- 1 ea. bungee clip
- 1 ea. stainless steel bolt snap
- 2 sets of short exhaust ports
- Regulator bag
- Setup illustration, CD manual and quick start guide
- NOW INCLUDES THE NEW BUNGEE CONNECTOR SYSTEM