Apeks Manifold Complete with Isolator Valve
The cylinder valve is where your air delivery system starts, so why compromise the performance of your regulator with an inferior manifold system? The Apeks range of manifolds and cylinder valves feature a metallic reinforced, soft grip and shock resistant hand-wheel, double o-ring sealing and nickel plated internal parts for high gas flow and superior performance.
The twin manifold is available in 5.5", 7" and 8" sizes and is available with or without the central isolator valve.
- The 5.5 inch manifold is used on 2 x 7L cylinders
- The 7 inch manifold is used on 2 x 10L or 2 x 12L tall cylinders
- The 8 inch manifold is used on 2 x 12L dumpy or 15L cylinders.
- Available in 232bar DIN (G5/8”)/Yoke convertible, 300bar DIN (G5/8”)
- 1 piece forged cylinder valves.
- Simple to fit and maintain.
- High flow design.
- 16mm range of width adjustment.
- Connection types available:
- 5.5” Cylinder Centres (154mm to 170mm)
- 7” Cylinder Centres (177mm to 193mm)
- 8” Cylinder Centres (216mm to 232mm).
- Available with or without the central isolator valve.
- Brass debris tube
- M25 neck thread (NPSM and G 3/4 versions available on request)
- Unparalled Smooth action
- Soft grip shock resistant hand wheels with metal insert square drive mechanism.
- Nickel plated internal components for enhanced protection and smooth operation.
- Safety burst disks can be specified for valves.
- High quality chrome plated finish.
- Spare DIN insert O-Ring (Fitted in the handwheels).
- Robust design.
- Polymer anti-rust tube.